Easy Chocolate Chip Cookie
Oh wait you want to see it before I devoured it?
So here it is! Yes, this is the easiest thing to make when craving some chocolate chip cookies. These literally took me about 5 minutes to make and now are going to be a staple.
What You’ll Need:
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons beaten egg
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose Gold Medal Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
2. Add beaten egg and vanilla.
3. Add flour, baking soda and salt. Stir a couple times, then add chocolate chips, stirring to combine.
4. Microwave for 60 seconds, then run a knife around the edge. It will be slightly gooey.
5. Add a scoop of ice cream on the top along with some chocolate sauce and enjoy!